Ronnie J. Bitman is a co-founder of Pearson Bitman, LLP and is considered one of Florida’s leading lawyers. Aside from handling day-to-day firm operations, he has litigated a wide range of complex and unique matters, which gained him recognition as one of Florida Trend’s Rising Stars, Florida Trend’s Legal Elite, Florida SuperLawyers, and the Orlando Business Journal’s 40 Under 40 award winner.
Ronnie has handled an array of complex commercial matters ranging from consumer fraud class actions, contract and employment disputes, trade secret litigation, unfair and deceptive trade practice matters, intellectual property litigation, business and partnership disputes, personal injury actions, wrongful death actions, numerous appeals, and multiple business transactions.
Ronnie is general counsel to several major business clients, handling many aspects of overall business strategy, litigation prevention, transactions, litigation, and appeals. His representative clients include Akcel Construction, Atmos Rx, Massage Envy, Superior Solar, and Via Airlines, Inc., among others. He is also a mainstay in Florida’s consumer financial services litigation scene, representing banks and mortgage servicing clients in highly contested litigation and appellate matters. Some of his representative clients have included Bayview Loan Servicing, LLC, Flagstar Bank, Mr. Cooper (f/k/a Nationstar Mortgage), RoundPoint Mortgage Servicing, Select Portfolio Servicing, Inc., and Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing, among others.
Additionally, Ronnie acts as local counsel for various out-of-state firms, handling difficult litigation for major corporations and has acted in the same capacity for high-profile celebrity clientele such as Justin Bieber, the Estate of Michael Jackson, Kim, Khloe, and Kourtney Kardashian, and Lindsay Lohan.
- Bank of New York Mellon v. Johnson, 185 So. 3d 594 (Fla. 5th DCA 2016), review denied, SC16-392, 2016 WL 4440960 (Fla. Aug. 23, 2016)
- Ortiz v. PNC Bank, Nat. Ass’n, 188 So. 3d 923 (Fla. 4th DCA 2016)
- Schwades v. Am.’s Wholesale Lender, 146 So. 3d 150 (Fla. 5th DCA 2014)
- U.S. Bank Nat. Ass’n v. Croteau, 183 So. 3d 1089 (Fla. 4th DCA 2015)
- U.S. Bank Nat’l Ass’n on Behalf of Holders of the Home Equity Asset Tr. 2002-4 Home Equity Pass-Through Certificates , Series 2002-4 v. Doepker, 223 So. 3d 1083 (Fla. 2d DCA 2017), reh’g denied (July 19, 2017)
- Wilmington Trust, N.A. v. Whyte, 199 So. 3d 494 (Fla. 3d DCA 2016)