Ronnie J. Bitman is a partner at Pearson Bitman LLP and is considered one of Orlando’s leading lawyers. Ronnie has litigated a wide range of complex and unique matters, which gained him recognition as one of Florida Trend’s Florida Legal Elite™ in 2016.
Ronnie is well versed in complex litigation, including class actions, consumer protection matters, contract and employment disputes, trade secrets, unfair and deceptive practices, and various other consumer and commercial related matters, appeals, and business transactions.
Ronnie is also well known in the Florida foreclosure scene, representing various banks and servicers in the prosecution and defense of highly contested and heavily litigated foreclosure-related actions.
- Bank of New York Mellon v. Johnson, 185 So. 3d 594 (Fla. 5th DCA 2016), review denied, SC16-392, 2016 WL 4440960 (Fla. Aug. 23, 2016)
- Ortiz v. PNC Bank, Nat. Ass’n, 188 So. 3d 923 (Fla. 4th DCA 2016)
- Schwades v. Am.’s Wholesale Lender, 146 So. 3d 150 (Fla. 5th DCA 2014)
- U.S. Bank Nat. Ass’n v. Croteau, 183 So. 3d 1089 (Fla. 4th DCA 2015)
- U.S. Bank Nat’l Ass’n on Behalf of Holders of Home Equity Asset Trust 2002-4 Home Equity Pass-Through Certificates, Series 2002-4 v. Doepker, 2D15-5307, 2017 WL 2272285 (Fla. 2d DCA May 24, 2017)
- Wilmington Trust, N.A. v. Whyte, 199 So. 3d 494 (Fla. 3d DCA 2016)